Outbound Telemarketing for:
- sales and pre-sales customer acquisition
- high end lead generation/profiling
- database development/list creation
- seminar registration services
- trade show lead follow-up
- cold lead conversion
- e-mail launch (post conversation)
Inbound Telemarketing for:
- inbound response management
- seminar, conference and event sales and registration
- technical support/help desk
- marketing web form hosting
- e-mail management
Database Services for:
- List Sourcing
- List Building
- List Management
- Relational Database Solutions
- Salesforece.com, Sugar, Microsoft Dynamics, Pipedrive / Shared View and other CRMs
- Web Based Reporting
TTS has deployed a wide variety of customer surveys throughout its 30 years in business with an average of 20 to 25 unique clients per month. High end lead qualification clients at TTS include companies like Adobe, BEA, Borland, Citrix etc.
The majority of outbound B2B telemarketing campaigns at TTS include demo scheduling.
Scheduling demos is a custom fit scenario for each client. TTS contacts a likely prospect, qualifies them based on our client’s specific criteria. We schedule a demo that typically involves a client’s inside sales representative or a field sales team member to conduct the demo.
Email / Direct Mail Follow Up
TTS can easily venture an opinion on your next campaign. When it comes to direct mail follow up, teleprospecting is almost mandatory. TTS has been known to lift a 1% direct mail response to 15% via call follow ups.